Cultural Round Tours
DOMIZILE REISEN - FINE RENTALS offers exclusively curated cultural round trips which promise enriching experiences. These rounds tours enable unique discoveries of several destinations. Depending on clientele's wishes, DOMIZILE REISEN - FINE RENTALS provides additional guidance during booking if client desires to have his/her unique itinerary. Kindly send us your TRAVEL INQUIRY.
EASTER PROGRAM in Basilicata with visit to MATERA and SASSI20.04. - 24.04.2019 - 4 Nights / 5 Days
* 4 nights stay in the famous "Hideaway" of the Coppola family - the "Palazzo Margherita" in Basilicata.
* Excursion to Matera, European Capital of Culture 2019, whose rock churches and the world famous "Sassi" - ancient housing estates dug into the rock - were included in the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1993.
* Visit to the "Crypt of the Original Sin" - frescoes from the 9th century AD.
* Cooking course for the preparation of traditional Easter cake
* Easter mass at the Chiesa Madre in Bernalda
* Visit to Craco - the film city where many famous historical films were shot.
* Visit and lunch in a 19th century masseria (300 hectare organic farm) in Val d'Agri in the heart of Basilicata.
Price depending on room category in Palazzo Margherita
2.763 EUR per person in double room "Garden Room Two"
Sri Lanka for families: Culture, nature, wildlife and beach stay east coast with chauffeur/guide12 nights / 13 days - for families
Best season for holidays at the stunning beaches of Sri Lanka's east coast: May to September / Ideal für Familien
* Visit to the fascinating Avukana Buddha Statue
* Visit of the ancient city of Anuradhapura
* Game Drive in Minneriya National Park with wild elephants
* Game Drive in Wilpattu National Park, habitat of leopards and much more
* 3 nights in stylish Uga Ulagalla Resort near Anuradhapura
* 1 week beach stay in exclusive beach hotel in Passikudha or Kuchchaveli
Rate depending on hotel and room category
from 2490 per person
Cultural round tour Sri LankaSri Lanka with DOMIZILE REISEN - FINE RENTALS
7 days / 6 nights
An ideal Sri Lanka tour to discover several UNESCO World Heritage Sites, culture and natural beauties of Sri Lanka. This tour is also recommended to combine with a week's stay in our Sri Lanka vacation villa portfolio.
Dambulla - Habarana - Sigiriya Rock Fortress - Polonnaruwa - Minneriya Nationalpark - Kandy - Nuwara Eliya tea plantation - train ride to Ella - Yala National Park
Rate 2019 per person based on 4 guests:
in double bedroom including half board from 1.285 EUR
CULTURAL ROUND TOUR TO OMANA highlight for all culture and desert friends. Experience the beautiful Sultanate of Oman on a round trip with monumental and natural attractions
8 days / 7 nights
* Visit main monumental attractions in Muscat, like the Grand Mosque, the Bait Az-Zubair Museum and the Al Alam Palace
* Enjoy the authenticity of oldest traditional markets in the Arabian Peninsula - Mutrah Souq and Nizwa Souq
* Optional Sunset Dhow Cruise in Muscat
* Other natural attractions like the Bimmah Sinkhole and Fins Beach
* Learn how the traditional Arabic boat Dhow is built in a Dhow building yard
* Discover the sand sea and dunes in Wahiba Sands Desert
* Enjoy an overnight in a Desert Camp
* Witness an oasis miracle in Wadi Bani Khalid and enjoy a swim in this oasis
* Visit the green mountain Al Jabal Al Akhdar and the Saiq Plateau
* Learn how date palms grow in Birkat Al-Mawz with the old irrigation system - Falaj
* Visit to 17th century castle in Jabreen, the Bait Al Safah Museum in Al Hamra and the Nizwa Fort in Nizwa
* One day to enjoy the sea or relax by the pool or with a spa treatment in 5* Hotel Shangri-La
* Luxury accomodation as per itinerary
Minimum participants are 2 persons
Price per person in double room on H/B basis from 3.050 EUR
LIMITED EDITION TOUR with Glass Art Opera Gourmet and Culture - VeniceExceptional trip with glassart, opera, gourmet and cultural highlights
4 days / 3 nights
Venice - Murano - Bassano del Grappa - Prosecco region - Montemerlo - Selvazzano
- Exclusive glass workshop for lampworking with Mr. Lucio Bubacco
- Performance from glass master Mr Lucio Bubacco and private atelier visit
- Opera performance in La Fenice theater
- "Opera inside the Opera" in Palazzo Barbarigo Minotto
- Visit Mr. Roberto Donà, best handmade tool master for famous glass artists
- Culinary delights in Michelin star restaurant in Venice
- Visit to homelands of Prosecco and Grappa, Prosecco and Grappa tasting
- Private estate visits in Montemerlo and Selvazzano - rooted Venetian families
Tour is limited to max participation of 10 people
* Tour can be arranged and scheduled on bespoke basis